Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog,

Full of what I call my passion.

Taking photographs and writing poems,

And going for the things my heart is stashin'.

For what you see is not only a blog,

It's a view into my soul,

This is how I express feelings and desires,

And for the world to realize that I exist is only but my goal.

Blog Archive

Sunday, 19 August 2012

Dear Violet

Dear Violet,

Where are you now?
Why aren't you hear with us?
Why are you hiding in the dark?
Is life hard to adjust?

Come here Violet.
Show your beautiful face.
That smile of yours we all want to chase.

Dear Violet.
Please don't leave.
Were there feelings of yours we never could perceive?

Please Violet.
Let us in. 
Tell us all about how life's been.

I love you Violet. 
That's all I can say.
Please, dear Violet, stay.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers