Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog,

Full of what I call my passion.

Taking photographs and writing poems,

And going for the things my heart is stashin'.

For what you see is not only a blog,

It's a view into my soul,

This is how I express feelings and desires,

And for the world to realize that I exist is only but my goal.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, 14 August 2012

My Night Pyjamas


I told him I feel vulnerable in my night pyjamas. 
He told me not to fear. 
He took my hand and pointed,
And said that is what the sun will wear.
For when it is night,
The sun will need to rest.
So it will put on its red pyjamas,
And find comfort in its mother's chest. 
For another world will awaken,
When the sun has found its peace.
The moon and the glittering children,
Will wait for it to wake, in its beautiful golden fleece. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers