Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog,

Full of what I call my passion.

Taking photographs and writing poems,

And going for the things my heart is stashin'.

For what you see is not only a blog,

It's a view into my soul,

This is how I express feelings and desires,

And for the world to realize that I exist is only but my goal.

Blog Archive

Sunday, 2 September 2012

Home Again

Is the floor turning cold?
Under your bare feet.
Pinching your soft skin.
Locking them to the place you've been told. 
The grey surrounds you.
Hurting your heart, mixing up your thoughts.
Is it already winter?
Is the sky no longer blue?
Did you forget your pullover?
Strangling your neck, taking away your breath.
Is the fake warmth worth it?
It's juts superficial, calling it a sweet clover. 
You can't take it anymore.
The cold is burning now.
You release and run.
You're free.
But where will you go, and how?
You run to the shore,
Sand through your toes.
Running for the light.
Feeling your heart in your core.
And all of a sudden he's there.
Within seconds conquers your mind. 
Because he's there.
This feeling comes rare.
Because he lifts you up.
And you jump in the air.
You forget time and space.
Your lips could no longer be forced to stop smiling.
Because there was room for you in his arms.
A space in his heart. 
That space needed to be filled out by you. 
Only you.
So that cold floor was not worth standing on. 
The warmth was just outside. 
His smile was waiting for you.
And you finally feel home again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers