Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog,

Full of what I call my passion.

Taking photographs and writing poems,

And going for the things my heart is stashin'.

For what you see is not only a blog,

It's a view into my soul,

This is how I express feelings and desires,

And for the world to realize that I exist is only but my goal.

Blog Archive

Saturday, 22 September 2012

Look

This poem might seem a little demanding,
But I want you to look at the rose.
Admire its beauty. 
Its blessed gift, of pure greatness. 
You'll sit in your seat with big eyes. 
The jealousy will boil inside you.
But never spill.
Because you hold your mouth, gracefully and politely. 
Instead you look for comfort in the heart beside you.
The heart that laughs as you joke around. 
When you're brave enough to admit your faults. 
You waddle around in the suburbs and stare at the towers. 
You tread in a puddle and your trousers get soaked. 
But then you remember that seeds need water to flower.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers