Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog,

Full of what I call my passion.

Taking photographs and writing poems,

And going for the things my heart is stashin'.

For what you see is not only a blog,

It's a view into my soul,

This is how I express feelings and desires,

And for the world to realize that I exist is only but my goal.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

My Own Space

I fear that I'm losing myself.
That the sun will go down and will rise anew.
Anew and different. 
Strange and fear full.
Unrecognisable. 
I've created my own space now. 
A space containing thoughts of you but without your physical presence. 
It's my own space. 
There's room for me.
For that sun to shine in a different light.
But how will you see it rise?
Frightfull. 
Different. 
Unrecognisable.
Please tell me that you see me.
For it's the same sun shining on you every day.
But as the weather changes the light turns a different shade. 
In it's own space it will find a way to shine.
And be ready to rise. Spread glitter on your spiderwebs and turn the child's hair gold. 
I'm right here. 
In my own space. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers