Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog,

Full of what I call my passion.

Taking photographs and writing poems,

And going for the things my heart is stashin'.

For what you see is not only a blog,

It's a view into my soul,

This is how I express feelings and desires,

And for the world to realize that I exist is only but my goal.

Blog Archive

Friday, 7 September 2012

One Door Closes, Another Opens...

"She said goodbye and told me that it was time for a new life to flower." 
Her flower had dropped its last petal and her roots had finally become so dry that they'd cuddled up to the stem and folded in a neat and delicate way, ready to rest for a new life time. 
As she told me this I looked across the table in the busy restaurant. People were running back and forth through the room, with their thoughts tied up in which orders to make and concentrating on the food satisfying their stomachs. But a lot more was going through the air than the naked eye could see. For at the far left table sat a woman hiding a life beneath her dress. Only a few weeks and that certain person's heart would be dedicated to a new human being. 
For what I find so magical is that at that exact moment I felt blessed to know that one lost life was being exchanged for a new. 
One door closes, another opens.

A dedication to my two wonderful friends who know what life's worth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers