Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog,

Full of what I call my passion.

Taking photographs and writing poems,

And going for the things my heart is stashin'.

For what you see is not only a blog,

It's a view into my soul,

This is how I express feelings and desires,

And for the world to realize that I exist is only but my goal.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

The Girl And The Moon

The girl stared starry eyed at the moon,
I was thinking, is she going to stop soon?
But she glared at it all night, 
And waited for it all day,
Wondering endlessly,
What was she going to say?
But it carried on,
For weeks on end,
My mind span, thinking,
Was this life her only friend?
The moon became worried, 
Thinking that this was obscure.
How could such a fine girl, 
Say not a word,
He wasn't sure.
So one night, 
He gently asked,
"Dear girl,
What is with your presence?
Time has passed, when will this commence."
With a single twitch
And a slight move of her head,
She continued to glare, 
As if almost dead.
But the moon wandered on,
"Are you fascinated by the chiming of the wind through the leaves?
Was your soul taken by the night thieves?"
She looked down,
It was clear her thoughts were turning,
But she looked up once again,
This time with an innocent smile and a sense of yearning.
The night turned silent and we listened with a wide ear.
Slightly hearing her lips part, which words would appear?
But instantly she regret,
Looked around desperately for an escape,
Saw a path between the trees,
And disappeared through the landscape. 
Never did we see the girl again.
Never did her pretty wide eyes appear.
We still remember her today,
As the girl so fascinated but distracted by her shy fear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers