Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog,

Full of what I call my passion.

Taking photographs and writing poems,

And going for the things my heart is stashin'.

For what you see is not only a blog,

It's a view into my soul,

This is how I express feelings and desires,

And for the world to realize that I exist is only but my goal.

Blog Archive

Friday, 7 December 2012

Determination
































She told me to look straight forward, relax my shoulders and walk with long paces. 
She told me to keep my chin down and keep my eyes focused. 
I felt it pounding inside me. 
It was like loud music thumping in my chest. Soon the music took over my sense of hearing, so I no longer could hear her words. This didn't change anything though, because they were imprinted in my mind. I concentrated with every inch of my body. Every millimeter of my brain mass. 
I wanted to nail it, from the very first capture. 
The determination was oozing from my skin. 
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers